Magnificent Mile Shuttles
If you’re planning on doing shopping in Chicago, there’s no place to start like the city’s world famous Magnificent Mile. The Mag Mile is a stretch of upscale department stores, restaurants, and hotels in the city, comparable to Fifth Avenue in New York or Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills. The area spans from the Chicago River to the Near North Side. Airport Express has Magnificent Mile shuttle serves to hotels and more.
Benefits of Airport Express Mag Mile Shuttles
- Shared ride shuttles to the Magnificent Mile have no more than 2-3 stops
- Pick–up and Drop off are of close proximity to everything the Mag Mile has to offer!
- Upgrade to Priority Riding – Be the first stop!
- Around Town Options are also available – Go anywhere to/from the Magnificent Mile!
Landmarks on the Magnificent Mile include the John Hancock Building, the Wrigley Building, and the Chicago Water Tower. For serious shoppers, The Magnificent Mile has the best department stores in Chicago: Barneys, Bloomingdale’s, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, and Saks Fifth Avenue. Other popular stores include Ralph Lauren, Dolce & Gabbana, American Girl Place, Topshop, and Uniqlo.
There are also a number of the best Chicago hotels on or near the Magnificent Mile, including:
- The Warwick Allerton
- Drake Hotel
- Park Hyatt Hotel
- Hotel Inter-Continental Chicago
- The Peninsula Chicago
- Four Seasons Hotel Chicago
- The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago
Whether you’re headed to your hotel or a shopping spree, a Magnificent Mile shuttle with Airport Express is the best way to start your trip. Magnificent Mile car services are available from O’Hare and Midway.